SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband
Standard IP: Up to 150 kbps
Streaming IP: -
Fax: G3 fax via 3.1 kHz Audio
Multi-voice: 4 voice lines simultaneously
Ethernet/PoE: 2 ports
Phone/Fax (2-wire): 1 ports
Cobham Sailor 150 FleetBroadband Marine Terminal 403744A
SAILOR FleetBroadband 150 is a single-user, entry-level solution for professional vessels with low airtime budgets and bandwidth requirements, in addition to recreational boats, both sail and power.
Using the same proven technology as SAILOR’s heavy-use FleetBroadband solutions, SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband combines internet connectivity with simultaneous voice calling, ideal for single users and general IP applications.
The Perfect Fit
With a small antenna, weighing just 3.9kg, SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is the most lightweight, compact and easy to install FleetBroadband system available. Get reliable, high quality global internet and voice on any kind of boat or ship. Email, web browsing, even custom IP solutions; SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband opens up a world of communication.
Work and Play
SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is an affordable, high quality single-user solution that offers reliable IP internet, data & voice for business, operational or recreational applications. Fulfill reporting requirements, diagnose faults or simply browse the web whilst passage making. SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband offers the flexibility, affordability and reliability to do it all.
SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is based on the same design values and high quality build as the market leading premium SAILOR FleetBroadband solutions. It is a rugged, unit, made specifically for use at sea. Whether cruising the Caribbean, sailing global shipping routes or fishing offshore, you can experience the reliability and ease of use that high-end SAILOR systems offer in a small, affordable package.
Thrane IP Handset – high quality voice
With an intuitive user interface, 2.2" TFT colour screen and state-of-the-art echo canceller and noise suppression, the Thrane IP Handset offers excellent operation and call clarity. Integrate our sophisticated handset with SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband for high quality global voice calling whilst simultaneously using the system's data functionality, from anywhere in the world.
Features and interfaces
The SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband System offers the following features and interfaces:
- Simultaneous voice and data communication over BGAN
- Full duplex, single or multi-user, up to: 150 kbps
- Standard Voice (4 kbps) or 3.1 kHz Audio
- Optional Multi-voice feature: up to 4 concurrent voice calls
- Optional Voice Distress feature
- 2 LAN (Local Area Network) ports with PoE (Power over Ethernet) for computers, e-hubs, IP handsets etc.
- 1 Standard Phone/Fax port for standard phone or fax machine
- 1 multi-purpose I/O connector with 5 configurable inputs/outputs
- 1 SIM slot for your BGAN SIM card
- Built-in DHCP/NAT router
- Built-in web interface allowing you to manage your phone book, messages and calls, and customize the terminal to your specific needs
- Input power: 10.5 - 32 V DC (11.5 A - 4 A
- CE certified
Basic system including:
- 403050C SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband Above Deck Unit
- 403739A SAILOR 150 Fleetbroadband Below Deck Unit
- 403670A Thrane IP Handset incl. Cradle, Wired
- SAILOR Antenna Cable, 10 meter
- User/Installation Manual on CD
Please see product specification for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Brand||Cobham Thrane and Thrane|
|Radio package / Solution||N/A|